What is a Spiritual Awakening?
When you undergo a spiritual awakening, you literally “wake up” to life, almost as if from a dream. The old paradigm, in which you use to exist is no longer, and you find yourself in a whole new reality. You begin to question your old beliefs, habits, and social conditioning. A new understanding of all there is and the fact that there is much more than this 3D life you have been living in.
There are many ascension symptoms you may experience along your journey to this new higher awareness that we call Awakening. Here are but a few I have experienced myself:
- A dark night of the soul
- Intense anger and mood swings
- Inconsolable crying
- Astro travel
- Becoming telepathic with others
- Sudden onset of uncontrollable kundalini (sexual) energy
- Notice of a high amount of synchronicity in your day-to-day life
- New intense interest in metaphysical, mystical, and magical topics
- A sharpening of psychic awareness and new psychic abilities
- Unexplained headaches
- Extreme fatigue, sleeping excessively
- Ringing in the ears
- Hearing voices in your head
- Longing for isolation for self-reflection
- Feeling very alone but finding an odd peace and serenity in it
- An intense need to detoxify all areas of your life, body, mind, and spirit
- Feeling as if you are losing your mind
- Seeing the division between dimensions
- Seeing spirits & entities
- A feeling of complete contentedness in and of yourself
- An unmasking or walk of shame, a time of correction and karmic repayment of past areas of your life that were not lived with integrity. Along with profound healing of these wounds, forgiveness of self, and release.
- Change in sleep patterns/insomnia
- Involuntary Movements
- Change in energy levels
- Confusion and memory loss
- Past traumatic memories are long since forgotten, coming back to your conscious awareness
These are only a few of the numerous symptoms you may experience during your personal spiritual awakening. Knowing you are not alone in this process and that millions of people all over the world are experiencing the exact same thing can be very comforting and reassuring that you truly are not losing your mind.
Working with a Spiritual Ascension coach can help accelerate you through some of the very confusing times and oddities that you are or will experience. Having someone to talk to who actually believes you and helps guide you can be priceless.
With all that being said, I want to address that there is a profound difference between awakening and depression, though many of the symptoms are the same. With awakening, no matter how confused, scared, or alone you may be feeling, there is a sense of calm serenity that lies underneath the confusion that drives you to seek higher spiritual awareness and enlightenment. Unlike depression, the continuously pulls you down into a black abyss of grief, loneliness, and despair that often requires medical treatment to overcome.
I am not a doctor, and if you are struggling with your mental health, you should consult your physician. Also, always consult your medical professional before discontinuing any medical treatment.